We were recently contacted by a hospital in the North West of England, to create a bespoke waste management solution.
Our customer required two static compactor units fed via a one touch button control bin lifter, they also desired many additional features such as lights placed on the cages, the control panel to be key operated and the panel hatches to be hinged.
Along with meeting the needs of our customer, we were also able to supply our client with
- Two static compactors (fed via a bin lifter) that notify operators when the unit is 3/4 full and completely full
- A CONNECT intelligence system that informs customers of skip level full notifications and of any breakdowns. This information is also sent directly to Greenbank as per our customers wishes.
- Complete operator training and comprehensive fault finding
- The compactors were installed with retainers to prevent the spring back of material
- Performance Guarantee, if we say we can achieve something, we will guarantee it!
- Side panels from the base of the machine to the floor to prevent waste from blowing underneath and aid cleaning up the area.
- We installed end ratchet container clamps to make it easy for operators when unclamping the skip.